Solano Hills - LOCATION
Solano Hills is Located at Solano Hills, Villongco Road, Southbay.
When the Phinma Corporation settled on this location to develop Solano Hills, they certainly made a good choice as it has everything that any resident may need, either on the development or near to it. Perhaps its greatest advantage though is that it is so close to so many business districts, allowing a wide variety of workers to reside somewhere where they do not have to face long commutes.
Being close to these thriving business districts means that there are a variety of options when it comes to which roads to take, from expressways, highways or arterial roads and with the convenience for parking that Solano Hills offers, driving to work is relatively quick and easy. However, as the roads are often busy, some residents may prefer to take public transport of which, as you would expect from these busy business districts, is plentiful and diverse and even includes the railroad. In Muntinlupa alone, the Philippine National Railways has 3 stations which could make many commutes even easier.
Of course, it isn’t all about going to work as any resident would like as many options as possible when it comes to their recreation and relaxation and this good network of roads and rail can assist them with getting away on weekends or holidays, perhaps to visit relatives or friends. They could perhaps get away to experience the natural beauty of Tagaytay Mountain just 48km distant or if they want experiences further afield, the Manila International Airport is a short 7.4 km drive where they can catch domestic and international flights to many Philippines or Asian destinations.
The actual location of Solano Hills is between the religious diocese of Parañaque and the haven Southbay Village and so is in a tranquil and relaxing setting but add to that its elevation and you have an idyllic location to call home, free from the hustle and bustle usually associated with the greater Metro Manila region. Although the most southerly of the Metro Manila districts, the expressways make the rest of the region easily accessible if needed but getting away from the crowds is even easier.
Although Solano Hills has a lot of open space and many amenities, it is also ideally located close to all other facilities any resident may need, many within just 1km. Examples of those facilities are:
- St. Rita College - 0.93 km
- Daughters of Immaculate Mary School - 0.85 km
- Buli Elementary School - 0.80 km
- UP South School - 0.78 km
- Masville Elem. School - 0.47 km
- Sucat Health Center - 1.53 km
- Medical Center Paraaque - 1.49 km
- Cupang Health Center - 1.43 km
- Buli Health Center - 1.36 km
- Sitio Sto. Nino Health Center - 0.90 km
- Ralphs Wines and Spirits - 1.35 km
- United Defense - 1.34 km
- El Presidente - 1.33 km
- Santana Grove - 1.19 km
- HMR Auction Services - 0.32 km
- Chowking Santana Grove - 1.21 km
- Bacolod BBQ Chicken House - 1.21 km
- Icebergs - 1.18 km
- Figaro Coffee House - 1.10 km
- The Wharf 19 East - 1.04 km
- Our Lady of Grace Parish - 0.94km
- Ascension of the Lord Jesus – 0.67km
- Kiwanis Intercity Homes – 0.88km
- Water Fun – 0.43km
Solano Hills is of course also convenient for residents that work in one of the many businesses located in Makati Central Business District CDB, Alabang CBD or the still growing businesses of the Northgate Cyberzone.
Prominent Business Centers
- Filinvest Alabang 4km
- Madrigal Business Park 4km
- Makati Central Business District 12 km
- Bonifacio Global City 10km
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport 9km
- Paref Southridge School 2.1km
- Paref Richfield 2.1km
- Informatics International 3km
- St. Benilde College 4.5km
- San Beda Alabang 4km
- PATTS Colege of Aeronautics 5.8km
Grand Shopping Centers
- Festival Mall Alabang 4.2km
- Alabang Town Centre 5km
- Santana Grove 1.8km
- Shopwise Sucat 2km